Your hair helps a lot in maintaining your personality. If they are dull and weak, it affects your overall personality. So they should be strong and healthy. We all definitely struggle a lot for silky and smooth hairs. The reason of your hair fall could be hormonal imbalance, intake of improper diet, taking a lot of stress. The first and fast solution comes in our mind that is chemical remedy for hair loss, with quick results despite knowing of its many harmful effects. Your natural products are only long lasting and any other chemical product will not give you a benefit for a longer time. So always try to utilize natural ingredients present in your kitchen for hair growth, because it grows your hair faster than any other thing.
There are a lot of hair growth masks and other ingredients that helps you to grow your hairs in a natural way.
Natural Home Remedies For Healthy Hair Growth
Here are some Hair Growth methods
Egg Yolk Mask
To prepare mask
- Mix two eggs with two tablespoons of olive oil.
- If the viscous interfere with you, you can dilute the mixture by adding half a glass of water.
- The mask is applied directly to dry, brushed, hair, and kept for up to thirty minutes.
- Then, just shampoo and condition stronger as usual.
- This will definitely makes your hair growth faster
Hot Castor Oil Treatment
- Give yourself a hot oil treatment
- Massage the oil onto your scalp, and then apply it to both ends of your stock.
- Put your hair over your head, cover with a shower cap, and then blow with a hair dryer for 15 minutes.
- Feel free to jump in the shower and shampoo and as usual, you’ll notice a softer strand moment.
- Try this remedy
- Cut some onions; squeeze its juice with the help of blender
- Apply it to the scalp for about 15 minutes.
- Let it work magic, then rinse off with a mild shampoo.
This herb is also an ancient remedy for hair growth problems. It contains proteins and niacin; a protein-rich diet is known to stimulate hair growth.
- Add a tablespoon of the fenugreek herb
- Now add a water until a smooth paste is formed.
- Add a little coconut oil and the same applied to the hair and scalp for half an hour.
- Wash with a good shampoo
Apple Cider Vinegar
- A dilution solution of vinegar was prepared by mixing 70 ml of it in one liter of water
- To apply this solution, use it as the last wash after washing your hair.
- This will also give your hair shine, promote hair growth