Be it beauty or daily life work, there would always be a life hack for all of them. The importance of beauty for women is so much that an article for beauty hack becomes inevitable. In this article we have 10 genius beauty hacks which every woman should know about!For woman beauty hacks is no less than a treat. With so many simple and amazing beauty hacks things can be more convenient like never before!
Beauty Hacks For Women
1. Have Makeup Remover Next To Your Bed
Since sleeping with your makeup on causes breakouts and infections so it’s kind of obvious to remove your makeup before sleeping. Many women don’t bother removing their makeup due to sluggishness. Use this hack when you’re extremely lazy for going to the bathroom and washing your face.
2. Hide A Manicure
Hide a manicure which is growing out. You can do this by creating glitter ombre effect starting at the base of your nails. Glitter is the best way to distract from a chipped or overgrown manicure.
3. Use Of Blow Dryer
Blast your skin with a blow-dryer on the cool setting if in case you’re too impatient to wait for your moisturizer, self-tanner or toner to dry. Products like toner and tanner might take forever to dry when you’re in hurry and have to leave your home so a blow dryer can help dry your toner.
4. Use Lipstick On Your Cheeks
At times you don’t really want to mess up with your whole makeup regimen. Lipstick can be used to add a little color to your eyes, cheeks and lips. This is one of the top beauty hacks.
5. Make Contouring And Highlighting Easy
- For highlighting your face quickly make a 3 with a concealer. It should be two shades lighter than your skin color.
- After that, draw the top line above your middle line above your cheekbone, brow and bottom line located right above your jawbone.
- For contouring your face draw a backwards 3 with a concealer. This time concealer should be two shades darker than your skin color.
- Start the top line on your temple then put the middle on right below your cheekbone and in the end draw the bottom line underneath your jawbone.
- Bluff out the two shades blending the lines thoroughly.
6. Use Of Mascara
If you run out of liquid or grey eyeliner than you can borrow some mascara instead of hitting the store. Use small liner brush for grabbing the formula on your mascara brush.
7. Line The Inner Rim And Make Your Eyes Pop
You can make your eyes look more awake and dazzling by lining the inner rim of your lower eyelid. The inner rim is also called as a waterline.
8. Make Your Blowout Last Longer
You can do so by rolling your hair into a looped bun and pinning it before bed.
9. Baby Powder
If your hair’s dirty and you’re too lazy to go to bathroom for washing them, apply baby powder on your hair before bed. This powder would soak up the excess oil from your hair.
10. Loosly Twist Your Hair
You can loosely twist your hair into a low bun, secure with a clip if you’ve washed your hair but are too lazy to blow it dry.